Teeter Hang Ups Power VI Inversion Table

Teeter Hang Ups Power VI Inversion Table Reviews



More Picture


Now with a 2-year Warranty and 30-day Money Back Guarantee! FREE 2 Year Warranty! GUARANTEED Best Value and Price! \ I like being able to \ hang\ slowly, by gradually tilting the bed. It\'s a huge addition to my PT program, and I actually look forward to using it at the end of each day. It\'s worth every nickle I paid for it. \ \ My primary doc and a physical therapist recommended it because they felt that inversion could help me to stretch my spine and the end of the day and could make me more comfortable. It does! One of the things I love about the power model is that I can invert to any angle up to 90 degrees. Every day isn\'t the same, and some days I tolerate or require more inversion than others.\ \ The thing that impressed me the most was the sturdy frame. It is fantastic. The motor is super quiet and you can just tell this is a well made product.\ Power VI Inversion Table For years, Teeter has been providing amazing results for thousands and thousands of people suffering from back pain. Teeter is the only company in the WORLD to continuously produce inversion equipment since 1981. Their longevity in the industry is something they are most proud of-- \ no other company in the world has been making inversion equipment as long as we have.\ This level of experience is put into every single one of their inversion tables, and their equipment has been put through the rigors of static load tests (extreme weight in the fully inverted, lock-out position) and cycle tests (to analyze performance with repeated use in a multi-user environment). Over the years they have perfected and producted the top tables in the industry, and continue to do so for them many who struggle with back pains - Just as Roger Teeter (founder) did for so many years. The Teeter Hang Ups Po


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews




Nov 16, 2010 17:07:05

0 comments:

Post a Comment