NECK AND BACK STRETCHER

NECK AND BACK STRETCHER Reviews



More Picture


This product has been quite helpful in maintaining the curvature of my neck and spine. I have back problems and have to see a chiropractor on a regular basis. My chiropractor urged me to use a rolled up bath sized towel under my neck for at least 10 minutes a day to help return the natural curvature of my neck. But I found that the towel simply was too uncomfortable and hard to manage. Taping the towel so it stayed rolled up just made it worse. So I was not using it at least 10 minutes a day like the Chiropractor asked me to do.br /br /Then I saw this product and thought I would give it a try. Worst case I thought it could not be more uncomfortable than the towel and looked like it was a lot easier to maintain.br /br /To my surprise this product did the job of holding my neck at the correct curve but was still comfortable. Now I lay on it at least 10 minutes a night as ordered by the Chiropractor. With the combination of going to the Chiropractor regularly and using this product daily I am noticing that my neck is getting better and is not as painful all the time. br /br /I combine this product with my arched back stretcher daily to realign my spine and relieve stress. My life is much more comfortable now that I am using this product. Neck support and back stretcher relieve tension, aches and pains in just minutes each day. Back stretcher'sTM curved design gently aligns the spineto reverse the effects of compression caused by sitting, standing and walking. Reduces muscle spasms and disc pressure. Orthopedically-designed neck support gently cradles the neck to relax tight muscles and alleviate pain. Feel tensionand stress melt away.


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews


good product but not for everyone - J. Sliney -
This neck support device is well designed and sturdy. It helped me as it was advertised, however, I purchased it for my spouse who has cervical radiculopathy (chronic nerve pain in the neck) for whom it did no good. Product advertisement should perhaps add more specific information about the types of neck pain the device can be good for. Otherwise, a fine neck support/stretch device.


Nov 06, 2010 09:41:05

0 comments:

Post a Comment