Stamina Inversion System with Assist Handles, DVD, Tool Kit, 5 Year Warranty

Stamina Inversion System with Assist Handles, DVD, Tool Kit, 5 Year Warranty Reviews



Other Picture


Customers love to buy this User-Friendly Inversion Table from us! \ I got the table in hopes that it would help my chronic back pain. It had been getting progressively worse over the years, to the point where I\'d started to walk with a limp in order to compensate. As a result, I developed bilateral hip and leg pain, in conjunction with my back pain. After using the table for only three days, I\'ve had a significant reduction in pain and can actually walk normally! I feel like a new man! It\'s given me my life back! \ (Verifed Buyer) \ The Stamina Inversion Table with the added lumbar support pillow brought almost immediate relief to my aching lower back. Now, using it every other day for ten minutes, it keeps my lower back toned and in optimum condition. This is the only product I\'ve tried that gave me relief from chronic lower back pain. Great product!\ (Satisfied Customer) \ An Ex cellent, Well Made Table. I am a woman in my early sixties and had looked forward to getting an inversion table for some time. I couldn\'t be happier with the Stamina table I bought. I feel very secure using it and anticipate doing so for years to come. For an apparatus of this kind, safety, stability, and quality of construction are all so important, and I feel my Stamina table meets those criteria very well. I especially like the wrap aroundassist bars which give me greater control over the speed and level of inversion. \ (Satisfied Customer) ~~~ Stamina Therapy Inversion System with Assist Handles Model 55-1539 Assist Handles Makes Inversion Safer and Easier! The multiple-benefit Stamina 55-1539 therapy inversion system uses the same method that many hospitals and doctors use to reduce pressure onsp


Visit Store Now !!

Detail Products

Detail Reviews




Apr 24, 2011 20:41:16

0 comments:

Post a Comment